I was tagged by
The rules for this tag are as follows:
1. You must post these rules.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger set up for you, and create 10 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
3. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons in your journal.
4. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
5. No tag backs to the people that have tagged you.
6. No junk in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
I'm going to bend the rules a bit... if you're tagged, only do it if you want to!
1. If you could be in any movie, which movie would you be in?
I would love to be in a classic movie like Jurassic Park or Star Wars.
2. What's your dream for the future?
To be a big video game designer and possibly start my own company.
3. What's your middle name?
Preston... almost Paxton
4. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
I ordered pancakes dammit!
5. Which languages can you speak?
Engrish and German.
6. Have you played Jak and Daxter???? :3 You will become my beeeeest friend.
No... no I haven't... couldn't anyway. Never had a Playstation.
7. What's your favorite color? What's your favorite fruit, and it better not be damn pomegranate. It's too messy. (NAME THE QUOTE. Which game?)
Red is my favorite color, grapes are my favorite fruit, and I don't know that quote!
8. How many Totoros does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
How much food can a No Face spirit eat?
9. Are you a strong worshiper of Thespis?
I'm afraid not, I tend to worship Da Vinci
10. Do you know how to speak Cubertese?
@#%*}&? *#$&*# !!@$#@ ?
1. How many sketchbooks have you had or own?
2. Where was the best place you went on vacation too?
3. Most expensive thing you had ever bought?
4. Coke or Pepsi?
5. The last time you went to see a doctor?
6. Where you'd you spend a months vacation at? A Tropical paradise or the place you've always wanted to go to?
7. Which do you prefer: Traditional or Digital Work?
8. Pick your two favorite Movie Monsters to battle it out!
9. Best excuse you came up with as a kid?
10. The last words that you would mutter before death!